Time is flying by and I can hardly stand it. Peanut is such a sweet little baby. This past month involved lots of traveling. We went to the lake, the beach, and Nashville. We only ended up being in town one weekend. Everywhere we went Peanut was good as gold! She loves to be around people and as long as there is something interesting to look at it, she is happy as a clam!
- She eats 6 times a day...still once in the middle of the night. All of our traveling set us back in the nighttime department.
- She is in size 2 diapers and averages 6 a day.
- She loves hands! Her hands, your hands, any hands she can find!
- She has started to grab everything...And once she grabs it, it goes straight to her mouth.
- She LOVES Lulu and all dogs in general. Dogs that bark crack her up.
- She takes 3 naps a day. Her morning nap and afternoon nap are longer, and around lunch she naps for 45 minutes to an hour.
- She loves the bath.
- I'm afraid she is going to have a permanent scratch by her right eye. It happens when she rubs her eyes as she is falling asleep. One spot will fade and another will pop up it in its place. It doesn't help that I am terrible at clipping her nails. But we frequent Aunt Ab's nail salon and she takes keeps those tricky little baby nails trimmed for us.
- She loves to be outside. I know we will take advantage of these cooler fall temperatures with lots of time outside.
- She always has her little feet crossed.
- She can roll over from front to back, and back to front. One day she ended up rolling halfway under the bed from her playmat a few feet away.
- She sleeps on her stomach. I think that has contributed to her good naps. She seems to be much more comfortable on her stomach, and now that she can roll over I can't keep her on her back.
- I think her favorite toy is still her playmat. At least that is where she can stay entertained the longest. We introduced the jumperoo, and she likes that too. I think soon that might take the place as her #1 place of entertainment. The tricky thing about the jumperoo is that her feet can't touch the ground yet.
- She loves watching her cousins. We had so much fun with all of them at the beach. We spend lots of time with my sister's family that lives in town and her cousins always keep her entertained.
- She does not enjoy being in the car as much as she used to. I think she got a little burnt out on the car seat with all of our recent trips.
- We introduced Sophie the giraffe and she is already a hit! Also, it turns out Sophie is super popular? Everywhere we go, someone comments about how much babies love Sophie.
4 months >>> 5 months
The 5 month mark has been a little hard for me to swallow...I need time to slow down! Our precious girl is growing up too fast!