- 10 lbs, 1 oz & 22 inches long. She is in the 30% for weight and 50% for height.
- She is very aware of the world around her. She loves her birds above her swing, her play mat, fans, lights, etc.
- She eats 8 times a day --- every 3 hours. At night she will usually go for 3.5 hours for at least one stretch. I am eagerly awaiting the day she drops one of her nighttime feedings.
- She still loves her hands!
- She has started to "talk". It is so fun to hear her make noises.
- She is smiling more and more. The mornings are the best --- she has lots of smiles when she wakes up in the morning!
- She loves to bust out of her swaddle. We use the miracle swaddle at night in hopes of keeping her wrapped up.
- She does great in the car.
- She wears size 1 diapers. She averages 8 a day.
- She is still wearing her newborn dresses and gowns, but has moved up to 0-3 months for her onesies. She can wear some of her 3 month dresses, but most are still too big.
- She is SUCH a wiggle worm.
This is how I found her earlier this week when I went to get her in the morning...
How she got her leg out of the miracle swaddle, I will never know! It is called the "miracle" swaddle for a reason. She pretty much has it out every morning now. I think it is time to say goodbye to the sleep positioner. She is too wiggly for it! She sure was proud of herself!
Watch Me Grow!
1 month >>> 2 months
Happy 2 months sweet girl! You are the best addition to our family!