I'm always a little bit hesitant to declare New Year's Resolutions, but I do love the fresh start that a new year brings. It is never a bad idea to make new goals, so here are a few resolutions for 2012:
1. Take more pictures-with the husband in particular...I don't want to look back on our newlywed years and only have pictures of food and Lulu!
2. Invest in new friendships...I am still so close to my high school and college friends that I oftentimes find myself comparing all my new friendships to my old faithful ones. I need to put more time and energy in to my new friendships.
3. House Projects! I won't list them all but the husband and I are currently working on a list that has potential to be very long!
4. Drink more water...working in the same place as a fountain coke machine has created some bad habits! Especially during the craziness of the holidays when I always told myself "I just need a little caffeine."
5. Try new recipes...due to a combination of factors over the last 2 months I have gotten out of the groove of trying new recipes and even cooking much in general. All the previous issues have been resolved and I'm excited to get back into the swing of things in the kitchen!
6. And last, but certainly not least, I have become painfully aware of how much I have to learn about loving people well (I figured out what it means when people say marriage is sanctifying!). Loving well is an area in my life where I have lots of room for growth in 2012!